The course is designed for production technologists, production engineer and petroleum engineers who are looking to develop a better understanding on the Production Technology that plays an important role in the oil and gas industry as it allows productivity and efficiency in producing hydrocarbon resources from the reservoir. Production Technology is a specialty area that requires different technical competencies and skill sets and act as a single point of contact for an entire life cycle of the well assets, from planning, execution, operation, and abandonment. By attending the course, participants are expected to acquire knowledge that will help them to solve their problem better and efficient while ensuring that the production of hydrocarbon reserves are economically reasonable and feasible.
The 4-day training session will be delivered by 2 highly experienced trainers using carefully designed case study exercises which simulate challenging production problem scenarios. The course participants will also have the chance to interact in a collaborating manner in solving the case study exercises. The participants can then bring back this learning to benefit his/her field production.
- Define the role and contribution of the Production Technology function in an Exploration & Production (E&P) business.
- Understand the interfaces and the varied inter-dependencies with other Exploration & Production (E&P) disciplines.
- Explain how the basic applications of Production Technology tools and techniques work while understanding their related costs and benefits to optimize production at minimum cost.
- Gain knowledge on the applications of Production Technology to ensure optimal and improve production of oil and gas, which includes Well Conceptual Design, Well Performance, Nodal Analysis, Production optimsiation, Integrated Asset Modelling, Perforation, Sand Control Design, Artificial Lift and Gas Lift Design, Electric Submersible Pump Design, Stimulation, Fracturing and Complex Well.
- Understand methods to field production optimisation and production forecasting.
- Participants will understand the importance of Production Technology and its applications in the Exploration & Production (E&P) phase of the oil and gas industry.
- Participants will be able to solve their problem better in allowing an efficient production of oil and gas through basic applications of Production Technology using different tools and techniques.
- Participants will learn different methods in field production optimization while being able to bring back solutions to solve actual field problems and increase production.
- Participants will gain exposure in designing well for production optimization, as well as the basic designs of sand control, artificial lift, gas lift and electric submersible pump.
- Participants will be able to do production forecasting in optimizing the well production for decision making.
- Participants will practice the knowledge gained during the course through different case study exercises.
- One of the main objectives of the course is to give the participants fundamental knowledge on the Production Technology that will help them to solve their problems more efficient in their specific workflow especially during Exploration & Production (E&P) phase.
- The course will also give an exposure to the participants on the role of the Production Technology and its responsibility towards the functional design and technical integrity of the oil and gas production systems from the reservoir to the surface.
- It is also expected that the knowledge and experience shared by the instructors will give the participants more ideas and understanding on how they can help to continue the oil and gas production to become more productive, efficient and economical.
- In this course, the participants will acquire the skill to make an important decision through production optimization and forecasting while discover modelling techniques for unlocking more production.
- Petroleum Engineers
- Production Technologists
- Production Engineers
- Completions Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Production Managers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Process Engineers
Info not available
|Date Start||Date End||Time Start||Time End|