1.2 "Personal Data" or "Personal Records" means data, whether valid or not, about an entity that can be known from that information or from that documents and reports that an institution has or is likely to have access to. Popular examples of personal data which include name, identification number and contact details.
2. WHEN WILL Cartsini COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
2.1 We will/may collect personal data about you:
- when you register as shopper, merchant or vendor and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
- (when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online
- when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, , face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
- when you carry out transactions through our Platform;
- hen you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- when you register for a contest; or
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above does not means to be exhaustive and sets out some common instances of when personal data about you may be collected.
2.2 When you visit, use or interact with our mobile application or the Site, we may collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, which technologies may be downloaded to your device and may set or modify settings on your device. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the characteristics of the mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring website (if any), and the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit. We may collect, use disclose and/or process this information only for the Purposes (defined below).
2.3 Our mobile applications may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc.. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for one or more Purposes including, without limitation, location-based services that you request or to deliver relevant content to you based on your location or to allow you to share your location to other Users as part of the services under our mobile applications. For most mobile devices, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to acquire this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device's location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL Cartsini COLLECT?
3.1 The personal data that Cartsini may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- identification details;
- date of birth;
- billing address
- delivery address
- bank account and payment information;
- telephone number;
- any other information about the User when the User signs up to use our Platform or website, and when the User uses the platform or website, as well as information related to how the User uses our Platform or website; and
- aggregate data on content the User engages with.
3.2 If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing about it. Further information on opting out can be found in the section below entitled "How can you opt-out, remove, request access to or modify information you have provided to us?". Note, however, that opting out of us collecting your personal data or withdrawing your consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data may affect your use of the Services. For example, opting out of the collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
3.3 Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone & primes rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT
In order to use certain functionalities of the Platform, you will have to create a user account which requires you to submit certain personal data. When you register and create an account, we require you to provide us with your name and email address as well as a user name that you select. We also ask for certain information about yourself such as your telephone number, email address, shipping address, photo identification, bank account details, age, date of birth, gender and interests. Upon activating an account, you will select a user name and password. Your user name and password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account.
4.1 Information You Give Us
When you fill out registration forms, submit your resume, or provide us with other personal information actively, we collect that information for processing and use in accordance with this Policy. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you will have the opportunity to provide personal information to us:
- Creating an account
- Signing up for email alerts
- Completing a form related to one of our products or services
- Uploading a CV
- Completing your Profile or preferences
- Contacting us for technical support or customer service.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, the personal information we collect from you may vary. For example, to create an account we may ask only for an email address and password. In other circumstances, such as when you complete a form related to a particular service offering, we may ask you to provide other information, which may include your name, phone number, and/or postal address. We also collect and store certain information associated with actions you take. For example, when you search for products, we store the titles, and locations of products you search for and click on. We also store information about the job postings that you apply to, the time and duration of your activity on our Platform, and other information about your behavior on our Platform. Because much of this information is necessary for us to provide you with our service, if you don’t share this information you may not be able to use some features of the Cartsini platform.
If you connect to the Platform using Facebook, Google+, or another social networking site (each a “Social Networking Site”), we will receive information that you authorize the Social Networking Site to share with us, which may include public profile information, birthday, current city work, school, and email address. When we receive this information, it becomes Cartsini account information for purposes of your use of the Platform. This information also constitutes personal information and is therefore subject to this Policy. Any information that we collect from your Social Networking Site account may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the Social Networking Site, so please consult the Social Networking Site’s privacy and data practices. You have the ability to disconnect your Social Networking Site account from your Cartsini account by adapting the privacy settings in your Social Networking Site account. If you come to the Platform through a Social Networking Site, from other websites or with devices that enable third parties to collect information from or about you, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies.
If you enter credit card information on the Platform in connection with a purchase, that information is sent directly from your browser to the third-party service provider we use to manage credit card processing and we do not store it on our servers. The service provider is not permitted to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
When you submit personal information to a third party and are informed at the time of collection that your information may be shared with us, we may collect that information for lawful marketing purposes.
4.2 Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Platform, your device is automatically providing information to us so we can respond and customize our response to you. The type of information we collect by automated means generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier, the type of device you use, and operating system version. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the Platform. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled access to your location on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the Platform.
Automated means of data collection include the following:
Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access a website on our Platform. For example, when you access a Glassdoor website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends when you visit any website. These server logs include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, and pages viewed.
Device Information. We collect information about the device you use to access the Platform, including type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. We collect the device type and any other information you choose to provide, such as username, geolocation, or email address. We also use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software records information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application
4.3 Close Your Account
If you’d like to close your Cartsini account, you can do so within your Account Settings on the Platform.
Facebook Data Deletion
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions:
Cartsini Login is a facebook login app and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for Cartsini App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “Cartsini” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- Congratulations, you have succesfully removed your app activities.
When you close your account, you will no longer have full access to any content you have submitted will be pulled from the display on the Platform, but we reserve the right to keep any information in a closed account in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If, after you close your account, you wish to know which personal information we keep you can proceed in accordance with your rights set out above.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information only so long as we need it to provide the Platform to you and fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your personal information with and who carries out services on our behalf. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving. When we no longer need to use your personal information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
5. VIEWING WEB PAGES
As with most websites, your computer sends information which may include personal data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our Site. This typically includes without limitation your computer's IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, date/time, and sometimes a "cookie" (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
6.1 We may from time to time implement "cookies" or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Site and the platform we offer, or help us offer new services and features. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the platform or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. We may link cookie information to personal data.
Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase and pages you have viewed. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart, for example. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website usage.
7. VIEWING AND DOWNLOADING CONTENT AND ADVERTISING
As with browsing web pages, when you watch content and advertising and access other software on our Site or through the platform, most of the same information is sent to us (including, without limitation, IP Address, operating system, etc.); but, instead of page views, your computer sends us information on the content, advertisement viewed and/or software installed by the platform and the website and time.
8. COMMUNITY & SUPPORT
8.1 We provide customer service support through email, messaging and online feedback forms. In order to provide customer support, we will ask for your email address and mobile phone number. We only use information received from customer support requests, including, without limitation, email addresses, for customer support services and we do not transfer to or share this information with any third parties without your consent.
From time-to-time, we may request information from Users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose your information to us. Information requested may include, without limitation, contact information (such as your email address), and demographic information (such as interests or age level). Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the platform and will not be transferred to third parties, other than our vendors who help us to administer or act upon the survey.
10. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
10.1 We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to consider and/or process your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties via the Platform;
- to manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our Platform and our website, as well as your relationship and user account with us;
- to manage, operate, administer and provide you with as well as to facilitate the provision of our platform, including, without limitation, remembering your preferences;
- to tailor your experience through the Platform by displaying content according to your interests and preferences, providing a faster method for you to access your account and submit information to us and allowing us to contact you, if necessary;
- to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements;
- to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
- for identification and/or verification;
- to maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Platform;
- to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- to allow other users to interact or connect with you on the Platform, including to inform you when another User has sent you a private message or posted a comment for you on the Site;
- to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use our Services, to improve our Services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience;
- to allow for audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience with Cartsini Platform;
- where you give us your prior consent, for marketing and in this regard, to send you by various modes of communication such as, email, location-based services or otherwise, marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of third parties whom (Cartsini may collaborate or tie up with) that Cartsini (and/or its affiliates or related corporations) may be selling, marketing or promoting, whether such products or services exist now or are created in the future.
- to respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Cartsini or on its related corporations or affiliates;
- to produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;
- to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
- to audit our Services or Cartsini 's business;
- to prevent or investigate any actual or suspected violations of our Terms of Service, fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to your use of our Platform or any other matter arising from your relationship with us.
- to store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction;
- to deal with and/or facilitate a business asset transaction or a potential business asset transaction, where such transaction involves Cartsini as a participant or involves only a related corporation or affiliate of Cartsini as a participant or involves Cartsini and/or any one or more of Cartsini's related corporations or affiliates as participant(s), and there may be other third-party organisations who are participants in such transaction. A “business asset transaction” refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation; and/or
- any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
(Collectively, the “Purposes”).
10.2 You acknowledge, consent and agree that Cartsini may access, preserve and disclose your Account information and Content if required to do so by law or pursuant to an order of a court or by any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Cartsini or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- comply with a request from any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Cartsini
- respond to any threatened or actual claims asserted against Cartsini or other claim that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Cartsini, its users and/or the public.
We don′t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you don′t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preferences in the profile page or by notifying us.
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Provide aggregate information to our partners about our users (e.g. 1900 men under age 80 have viewed this item) without disclosing information about identifiable individuals.
10.4 As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
11. SHARING OF INFORMATION FROM THE SERVICES
Our Platform enable Users to share personal information with each other, in almost all occasions without Cartsini’s involvement, to complete transactions. In a typical transaction, Users may have access to each other’s name, user ID, email address and other contact and postage information. Our Terms of Service require that Users in possession of another User’s personal data (the “Receiving Party”) must (i) comply with all applicable Privacy Laws; (ii) allow the other User (the “Disclosing Party”) to remove him/herself from the Receiving Party’s database; and (iii) allow the Disclosing Party to review what information have been collected about them by the Receiving Party.
12. HOW DOES Cartsini’ PROTECT AND RETAIN CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
12.1 We implement a variety of security measures and strive to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems. User personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. However, there can inevitably be no guarantee of absolute security.
13. DOES Cartsini DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS FROM ITS VISITORS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
13.1 In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third-party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third parties include, without limitation:
- our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
- other users of our Platform for one or more of the above-stated Purposes;
- vendors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cartsini’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by Cartsini about our Service Users is among the assets transferred; or to a counterparty in a business asset transaction that Cartsini or any of its affiliates or related corporations is involved in; and
- third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes
13.2 This may require, among other things, share statistical and demographic information about our Users and their use of the Services with suppliers of advertisements and programming.
13.3 For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Privacy Laws or other applicable laws permit an organisation such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the laws shall continue to apply.
13.4 Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access personal data transmitted to or contained on the site, technologies may malfunction or not work as anticipated, or someone might access, abuse or misuse information through no fault of ours. We will nevertheless deploy reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data as required by the Privacy Laws; however there can inevitably be no guarantee of absolute security such as but not limited to when unauthorised disclosure arises from malicious and sophisticated hacking by malcontents through no fault of ours.
14. INFORMATION ON CHILDREN
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal data or non-personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 nor is any part of our Site or other Services directed to children under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow such children under your care to submit personal data to Cartsini . In the event that personal data of a child under the age of 18 in your care is disclosed to Cartsini , you hereby consent to the processing of the child's personal data and accept and agree to be bound by this Policy on behalf of such child. We will close any accounts used exclusively by such children and will remove and/or delete any personal data we believe was submitted without any parental consent by any child under the age of 18.
15. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or sellers on our Website or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies that are:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may affect with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
15.2 We, and third parties, may from time to time make software applications downloads available for your use on or through the Platform. These applications may separately access, and allow a third party to view, your identifiable information, such as your name, your user ID, your computer's IP Address or other information such as any cookies that you may previously have installed or that were installed for you by a third party software application or website. Additionally, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by Cartsini. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise.
16. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY SITES
16.1 WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON THIRD PARTY SITES. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the personal data confidential. When you place orders or access your personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information you supply is encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
16.2 In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may choose various third party websites to link to, and frame within, the Site. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies as well as security arrangements. Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party web sites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by us.
16.3 We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, security arrangements (or lack thereof) and activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and the links placed upon each of them and therefore welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including, without limitation, if a specific link does not work).
17. WILL Cartsini TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OVERSEAS?
Your personal data and/or information may be transferred to, stored or processed outside of your country. In most cases, your personal data will be processed in where our servers are located and our central database is operated. Cartsini will only transfer your information overseas in accordance with Privacy Laws.
18. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW CONSENT, REQUEST ACCESS TO OR CORRECT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
18.1 Withdrawing Consent
18.1.1 You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at the email address listed below in
18.1.2 Where you share YouTube Content, in addition to withdrawing your consent by emailing us pursuant to Section 18.1.1, you may also revoke Cartsini’s access to your personal data via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
18.2 Requesting Access and/or Correction of Personal Data
18.2.1 If you have an account with us, you may personally access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control through the Account Settings page on the Site. If you do not have an account with us, you may request to access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request so as to be able to deal with your request. Hence, please submit your written request by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at the email address listed below in Section 19.2.
18.2.2 For a request to correct personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will:
- correct your personal data within 14 working days (Where we are unable to do so within the said period), we will notify you of the soonest practicable time within which we can make the correction. Note that Privacy Laws may exempt certain types of personal data from being subject to your correction request as well as provides for situation(s) when correction need not be made by us despite your request; and
- we will send the corrected personal data to every other organisation to which the personal data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made, unless that other organisation does not need the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose.
18.2.3 Notwithstanding sub-paragraph (b) immediately above, we may, if you so request, send the corrected personal data only to specific organisations to which the personal data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made.
18.2.4 We will/may also be charging you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data. If we so choose to charge, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or deal with your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
18.2.5 We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as set out in Privacy Laws, where they require and/or entitle an organisation to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances.
19. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
19.1 If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your dealings with the Personal, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
19.2 If you have any complaint or grievance regarding how we are handling your personal data or about how we are complying with Privacy Laws, we welcome you to contact us with your complaint or grievance.
Please contact us through email with your complaint or grievance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Attention it to the "Personal Data Protection Officer".
- Please send all legal notices to email@example.com> and Attention it to the “Legal In charge”.
19.3 Where it is an email or a letter through which you are submitting a complaint, your indication at the subject header that it is a Privacy Law complaint would assist us in attending to your complaint speedily by passing it on to the relevant staff in our organisation to handle. For example, you could insert the subject header as “Privacy Complaint”.
We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have fairly and as soon as possible.
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cartsini is an online business ecosystem that provides opportunities for businesses and entrepreneurs to conduct their business from trading, insurance, banking, logistics, advertising and other business activity through digital platform. You may register as our Merchant at (Here). https://www.cartsini.my/join. Please also read the Terms of Service establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site and the Services and other related policies. insert link)