These Terms, Privacy, Policy and Conditions of Service ("Terms of Service") govern your account on cartsini.my, cartsini mobile site (the "cartsini.my Sites" or the "Sites"), and cartsini mobile apps (the "cartsini Mobile Apps" or the "Apps") and your use of the Sites and all products and services provided through the cartsini Sites. cartsini is operated by Digital Dagang Sdn Bhd ("cartsini," "we", or “our”) and provides the content posted on the Sites subject to the following Terms of Service.
cartsini reserves the right to add to, delete, or change the Terms of Service at any time at its sole discretion, without notice. As such, you should check these Terms of Service from time to time for such changes.
"You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to cartsini.
"Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site. "cartsini Content" means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content that originates from parties’ other than cartsini or its users, which is made available in connection with the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and cartsini Content.
C. Financial Solution
“financial solution” means offers a range of financial solution on an online platform to meet any business or personal financial requirements.
D. Consumer & Industrial Trading Solutions
“Consumer & Industrial Trading Solutions” means traditional marketplace but with a totally modern online shopping experience that broadens the horizon for both customers and providers of products and services.
E. Business Management Tools
“business management tools” means an excellent online platform promoting products, services, businesses and events, transforming visibility into business opportunities with value added services inclusive of accounting and finance, purchasing, human resource management, project management, calendar and asset tagging.
F. Upskilling Solution
“upskilling solution” means the go-to for career transformation and new opportunities through training and upskilling for professionals and non professionals using immersive tools and techniques.
“classified” means advertising and promotion within an immersive online ecosystem, enhancing the business process in pursuit of success for various category automotive, property, career, event, products and others.
H. Virtual Business Place
“virtual business place” means by using the virtual world technology to display office, gallery, facility, training centre and exhibition centre..
I. Product & Services
“product and services” shall include products, services, information, advertisement or other material offered, sold, provided, uploaded, downloaded, requested, purchased or obtained by you or other parties through the service on the website and mobile apps;
2. Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
3. Using the Site
A. Permission to Use the Site
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
B. Site Availability
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
C. User Accounts
D. Communications from cartsini and other Users
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. You may receive our weekly email newsletter. You can opt-out of non-essential communications here.
4. Site Content
A. Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by cartsini.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
B. Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose.
Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against cartsini and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As between you and cartsini, you own Your Content. We own the cartsini Content, including visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the cartsini Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the cartsini Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the cartsini Content are retained by us.
cartsini and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by cartsini) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of cartsini. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
5. Permitted Uses
The Sites are designed to offer users purchasing with suppliers ("Suppliers"), which may include a discount. You agree not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any cartsini ' server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Sites, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any cartsini server, through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you on the Sites. You will not link to any part of the Sites if such activity is illegal, will cause damage to, or will otherwise harm cartsini or any other party. Moreover, cartsini reserves the right in its sole discretion to disable or otherwise terminate your use of the Sites, or any links you make to the Sites, or request you to do the same. cartsini reserves all of its rights in the cartsini Sites not expressly granted to you by these Terms of Service.
6. Your Conduct On cartsini Sites
PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES, as they are prohibited on the Site and constitute express violations of this Agreement:
- Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your cartsini account or in order to create multiple cartsini accounts;
- Attempting to access, or actually accessing, data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures;
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by cartsini;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing" the Site;
- Using frames, framing techniques or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
- Using any Site content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
- Using the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with cartsini;
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- Collecting content from the Site, including but not limited to current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission;
- Collecting the Personal Information, Statements, data or content of any Site End Users or Restaurants;
- Using any End User(s), Retailer(s), Restaurant(s) or Office(s) information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site using any "robot," "spider," "scraper" or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through this Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
- Deep-linking to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any voucher) without our express written permission;
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
7. Return & Refund Policy (Applicable to marketplace)
cartsini (Digital Dagang Sdn Bhd) is committed to ensure everything in its website and services reaches your satisfaction. For Return & Refund issue(s), you can contact us at email@example.com and/or refer below:
- Return are the rules retail merchants established to manage the process by which customers return or exchange unwanted or defective merchandise that they have purchased previously. Return policies are an extension of the customer service retailers provide; they tend to be fairly liberal as a consequence. For this reason many consumers hold the mistaken belief that they can always return merchandise for a full refund regardless of the circumstances. In reality, both regular and online merchants enjoy great leeway in establishing individual policies. As returns have become more prevalent and more costly, some merchants have imposed tighter restrictions on merchandise returns.
- • Pay back (money), typically to a customer who is not satisfied with goods or services bought.
cartsini and its’ interpretation & annotation:
- Return is a structured process created by cartsini; for its Suppliers to provide the Retailer who(m) requested the return & refund with the same unit(s) and/or SKU that is non-defective and/or non-damaged in nature. cartsini will process the refund in direct cash within 14 working days directly to Retailers.
7.1 cartsini Return (or Exchange) & Refund Policy
Good(s), product(s), item(s) or service(s) provided and/or fulfilled and/or shipped and/or handled by Merchant/vendors must be returned within 3 to 5 working days of receipt of shipment.
Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. For example, due to hygiene issues, certain product categories, such as fresh produce, are exempted from our return & refund policy. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to clarify further details.
Refer to Section 7. Requirements for a Return & Refund Submission to see if you're eligible for returns or refunds.
In most cases, cartsini will process the refund in online banking within 7 working days directly to Buyers after the refund request has been successfully approved by both cartsini and the seller.
For any questions in regards to cartsini Return & Refund policy, reach out to us at email@example.com
7.2 Seller's Return & Refund Policy
When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships their own inventory (also called a third-party seller, as are most sellers within marketplace), your return will be sent back to the seller instead of cartsini.
While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to cartsini Return & Refund Policy, some may vary.
If the Buyer's request of Return & Refund has been successful and as the order of section 4, 5, 6 and 7 as below, the Seller must either:
- provide a return address within Malaysia or offer a full refund
Returns for items purchased via delivery with services must be scheduled for pick up or exchange. If a Seller does not schedule a return, or is non-responsive to schedule an appointment for the return of your items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.3 Documents Required for a Valid Return & Refund:
- Proof of payment (Receipt and Invoice) with Order ID
- 3 clear photographs of the items
- Reason for Return/Refund
- Bank details (For refunds)
support and/or suppliers will take action depending on the refund or replacement
7.4 Requirements for a Return & Refund Submission:
You may request for a return and refund due to any of the following reasons:
- Damaged Items - The product SKU arrived with damaged exterior packaging. The item should remain unopened.
- Defective Items - The product SKU arrived with damaged interiors, only noticeable after packaging has been opened.
- Wrong Products - The product SKU does not match the quotation / invoice / receipt. Product should remain unopened and unused.
- Late Delivery - The products were sent late after 7 working days (upon order placement) without any confirmation and communication from the Seller or cartsini.(Not applicable for pre order items)
- Expired or Nearly-expired Products - The products delivered by the suppliers are near the expiry date [less than three (3) months] without informing the buyers (or listed on the product description) beforehand.
7.5 Steps on How To Submit Return & Refund
- Step 1
Within 24 hours after delivery, take 3 clear photographs of the product to demonstrate its i) damages and/or ii) defectiveness. Please also complete the same step if you have received the wrong order as proof.
- Step 2
The product should be stored in the appropriate room temperature - chilled or frozen facility if required - until pick up is arranged by the seller.
In the case of defectiveness in product, in which the packaging has been opened, the product should be packed properly to allow for handling by the seller (e.g. no loose pieces, spillages)
- Step 3
Please email email@example.com, and include the following:
- Proof of purchase (with receipt)
- 3 clear photographs of the items
- A clear description of the reason for return (or exchange) or refund
- Step 4
A cartsini representative will be in touch with you!
- Step 5
Return: Once approved, our seller will arrange a delivery timing for your replacement (if a replacement was agreed upon between all parties) and to pick up the product.
Refund: Once approved, cartsini will process the refund within 14 working days.
8.1 Seller must provide Cartsini with a copy of the Seller's business identification information, such as a copy of the Seller's business licences or company documents, a copy of the Seller's business representative's identity document (My Kad/Passport), and any other required supporting documents proving that the bank account is owned by and in the name of the Seller.
8.2 The amount payable by Cartsini to the Seller for successful sale on the Platform (“Settlement Amount”) shall be calculated and directly transferred to Seller's registered Bank Account every Wednesday after the Order Finalization Period ends.
9. Links to Other Websites/Mobile Sites
The Sites may contain advertisements and/or links to other sites ("Third Party Sites"). These links are provided solely for the convenience of the users. cartsini does not endorse, sanction or verify the accuracy or ownership of the information contained in the advertisements or the content of any Third Party Sites or any products or services advertised on Third Party Sites.
If you decide to leave the Sites and navigate to Third Party Sites, or install any applications, software or download content from any such websites or mobile sites, you do so at your own risk. Once you access a Third Party Site through a link on the cartsini Sites, you may no longer be protected by these Terms of Service and you may be subject to the terms of service and other conditions of such Third Party Sites. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any such site to which you navigate to from the cartsini Sites, or relating to any applications you use or install from such Third Party Sites. Concerns regarding a Third Party Site should be directed to the Third Party Site itself. cartsini bears no responsibility for any action associated with any Third Party Site. Moreover, cartsini does not imply an affiliation with any Third Party Site.
10. Claim of Copyright Infringement
cartsini respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe in good faith that any Site Content, or other matter posted on the Sites infringes the copyright in a work you own, please contact us with correspondence containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- Identifying information reasonably sufficient to allow determination by cartsini of the location of the material that is allegedly infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit cartsini to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
11. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of the cartsini entities to you. Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Nothing herein is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited. If you are unsure about this or any other section of these terms, please consult with a legal professional prior to accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the Site, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms, including this section. You are giving up substantial legal rights by agreeing to these terms.
The Site is made available to you on an "as is", "with all faults" and "as available" basis, with the express understanding that the cartsini entities may not monitor, control, or vet user content. As such, your use of the Site is at your own discretion and risk. The cartsini entities make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the site, its safety or security, or the site content. Accordingly, the cartsini entities are not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise, for example, from the Site's inoperability, unavailability or security vulnerabilities or from your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the business listings, ratings, reviews, metrics or review filter found on, used on, or made available through the site.
cartsini is a platform provider and transaction handler between wholesale customers (“Buyers”) & Suppliers ("Suppliers"). cartsini is not the agent of any Supplier and takes no responsibility for the services or products for which Supplier provides. cartsini makes no claims or promises with respect to any third party, such as Suppliers, businesses or advertisers listed on the Site or the Site's Users. Accordingly, the cartsini entities are not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise from their actions or omissions, including, for example, if another user or business misuses your content, identity or personal information, or if you have a negative experience with one of the Suppliers, businesses or advertisers listed or featured on the site. Your purchase and use of products or services offered by third parties through the site is at your own discretion and risk.
Your sole and exclusive right and remedy in case of dissatisfaction with the Site, related services, or any other grievance shall be your termination and discontinuation of access to, or use of the Site.
cartsini has the right at any time to change, modify, correct, add to, discontinue, or retire any aspect or feature of the Sites, including, but not limited to, hours of availability, equipment needed for access or use, or the availability of the Sites (or any part thereof) on any particular device or communications service. cartsini has no obligation to provide you with notice of any such changes, and cartsini is under no obligation to provide you with any support, error corrections, updates, upgrades, bug fixes, and/or enhancements of the Sites.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions as set out herein and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to the use of the Sites shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Both users and the Company shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
14. General Terms
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability. We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site. Except as otherwise stated in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and cartsini regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms. Any failure on cartsini part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with cartsini prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.