The petroleum industry includes the global processes of exploration, extraction, refining, transporting (often by oil tankers and pipelines), and marketing petroleum products. The upstream sector, or more commonly known as Exploration & Production (E&P) is more focus in searching for potential underground or underwater crude oil and natural gas fields, drilling exploratory wells, and subsequently drilling and operating the wells that recover and bring the crude oil and/or raw natural gas to the surface.
In the current challenging landscape of oil & gas industry, it is so vital that everyone who involve directly or indirectly with the industry to understand and appreciate the life-cycle of an oilfield. In this Digital Classroom, the delegates will have an understanding of each upstream phases from exploration to decommissioning within 2 days of 4-hour session each day.
- Learn and understand the technical jargons in the upstream sector.
- Describe the main activities in the upstream sector.
- Understand the inter dependency of activities from exploration until abandonment.
- Understand the value chains across the industry.
- Interactive Learning
- Real Case Studies
- Fun Quizzes
- Q&A Session
- Employees new to the industry
- Government policy-makers
- Professionals and advisors
- Members of the community seeking a basic understanding
- of the industry
- Businesses intending to enter the industry
- Introduction to Oil & Gas
- Exploration Activity
- Drilling Operation
- Oil & Gas Field Development
- Producing the Hydrocarbon and Production Facilities
- Decommissioning the Facilities
|Date Start||Date End||Time Start||Time End|