At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the cost cutting measures
- Learn the importance of getting consent
- Understand The lawful termination
- Learn do handle poor performers
- Identify types of misconduct.
- Understand what is virtual Domestic Inquiry (D.I.)
- Understand the importance of proper conduct of D.I.
- Understand what constitutes a defective D.I.
- Interactive online session
- Industrial court decisions
- Case law
- Video presentations
- HR Managers
- HOD’s required to serve on D.I. Panel.
• Sustainability & Cost Cutting Measures
• Virtual Domestic Inquiry
• Domestic Inquiry Proceedings
• Poor Performance
|Date Start||Date End||Time Start||Time End|