Attending an interview for the first time?
Feeling nervous about it?
Clueless on what to answer during the interview?
Learn to avoid mistakes during job interview
Identify the maximum salary one can get based on their skillsets
Do you know?
One of the reasons a candidate may not be chosen for their desired job is due to their choice of expected salary during interview?
Let’s learn the correct methods to excel a job interview!
- A crucial skill for any new or experienced job seekers to know a question that will definitely be asked by employers
- Know your value for the position applied, and use the best strategies for a better negotiation
- What may affect a job’s market value
- Tips to find out market value
- Examples of current market value
- Step-by-step techniques to discuss your expected salary with employers
- The several many opportunities that a candidate should ask for when negotiating
- The sensitive questions candidates need to be ready to answer
Audio : English
Subtitle : Malay
Online/ offline - online
Date/ open date - available everyday
Duration per course - 50 minutes
Fee : group and individual
- Individual RM50 per person (RM30 off)
*for early birds only*
1. Fresh graduates
2. Experienced workers
3. Underpaid workers
4. Anyone who wants to get a raise in their salaries
|Date Start||Date End||Time Start||Time End|