At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
· An overview to the workspace.
· Basic photo corrections, including a strategy for retouching.
· Use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) to adjust the color in a JPEG.
· Repair areas using the Clone Stamp and Healing Brush tools.
· Make basic selections with the Selection tools.
· Create, use, name, and reorder Layers.
· Use Adobe Camera Raw to process a raw file.
· Manipulate an image with Puppet Warp.
· Create and refine a mask.
· Use Adobe Bridge to open and rename files.
Adobe Photoshop CC is used by photographers, graphic and web designers, and video professionals. This introduction class will give you a solid core to understanding the basics of using Adobe Photoshop and how to edit photos.
available obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH PHOTOSHOP
2 - CREATING BASIC IMAGES
3 - MANAGING SELECTIONS AND LAYERS
4 - ADJUSTING IMAGES
5 - REFINING IMAGES
6 - MANAGING FILES IN A PRODUCTION WORKFLOW
|Date Start||Date End||Time Start||Time End|