Card image cap

Great Year Wall Sdn Bhd

Plot 1240 & 1241 Bayan Lepas FIZ, Phase 3,Bayan Lepas Penang Malaysia,Penang Malaysia11900,Bayan Lepas,Pulau Pinang
+604-616 6333

Incorporated on 1 March 1961, GUH Holdings Berhad is listed on the Main Market of the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad under the Industrial Products sector. The GUH Group is involved in numerous key businesses, namely electronic, property development and utilities.


The Electronic Division is principally engaged in the manufacture and sales of printed circuit boards catering to communication, audio and video, computer, automotive, home appliance and other consumer products.


The Properties Division is actively involved in its flagship development of Taman Bukit Kepayang, a well-mixed township in Seremban, Sungai Bakap, Simpang Ampat and Sungai Petani. Most of the lands are strategically located with well-planned integrated development comprises medium to high-end residential, and commercial units and industrial lots.

Under the Utilities Division, GUH has successfully ventured into the water industry upon the completion of the Share Sale Agreement to acquire 70% equity stakes in Teknoserv Engineering Sdn Bhd with effect from 14 September 2012. On 27 December 2013, GUH announced the completion of acquisition of the remaining 30% of the issued and fully paid up share capital of Teknoserv.

My Account

Login/Register to discover new experience!


No notification found.


Join Us Invite Friends Privacy & Policy Terms & Services
FAQ/Help Feedback Contact Us