Exclusive Distributor from Anet
Back by popular demands of Anet A8, introducing the new version, Anet A8v2!
Most affordable 3D printer with large build volume in Malaysia!
Why is it the most affordable 3D printer?
- Retail price at RM599 with a build volume of 220x200x250mm!
- All metal frame body!
What’re the features of Anet A8v2?
- Low cost and lightweight
- Fully DIY kit, fun and easy to assemble. Some parts are needed to 3D print which would be your first experience with 3D printing!
- Tempered Glass print bed for better adhesion and smooth surface
- Touch screen control, better than a knob. Easier to navigate
- Large build volume - 220x200x250mm
- 12 Months Supplier Warranty from Jadi Life & Anet (excluding wear & tear parts & user mishandling) Outstation customers need to bear the shipping cost (to & fro)
- All are ready stock in Glenmarie office & ship within 24 hours* (Except for public holiday, but do call us to check in case we still operate)
- For KL / Klang valley only, same-day or urgent delivery (eg; Lalamove, Grab, etc) or self-pickup is possible, please PM us BEFORE you place the order. You can also Whatsapp us @ Zero one zero 358 3271
• Model: A8 V2
• Printing Technology: FDM
• Colour: Black
• Structure: Aluminium All Metal Frame
• Extruder Quantity: 1
• Printing Size: 220x220x250mm
• Printing Resolution: ±0.1mm
• Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
• Connections: Online/Offline Printing
• LCD Display: 2.8-inch Full Coor Touch Screen
• Movement Speed: ≤150mm/s (recommended speed 30-60mm/s)
• Printing Speed: ≤150mm/s (recommended speed 30-60mm/s)
• Standard Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
• Extruder Working Temp(Max): 250˚C
• Bed Material: Aluminium bed and Tempered Glass
• Printable Filament: PLA, PLA+, ABS, TPU, etc
• Recommended Filament: PLA
• Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
• Control Software Language: English/Chinese/Japanese/Russian/Spanish/Dutch
• Data Input Format: STL OBJ FPG
• Data Output Format: Gcode
• Module Support Automatically: YES
• Machine Size: 486*428*441mm
• Machine Net Weight: 6.2 ±0.2Kg
• Package: 540*375*135mm
• Package Weight: 7.2 ±0.2Kg
• Power Supply/Maximum Power: 24V AC Adapter
• Operating System: Windows, MAC
• Printing Software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D
• Working Condition: Temp: 0-40˚C, Humidity : 5-80%
🛠 Package includes;
1 unit of Anet A8v2 printer (Base body, gantry frame, extruder)
1 unit of the toolset for assembly
FREE 200g PLA (random colour)
FREE 8GB memory card with SD USB adaptor
FREE 1 unit of 0.4 MK8 Nozzle
12 Months Supplier Warranty from Jadi Life & Anet (excluding wear & tear parts & user mishandling) Outstation customers need to bear the shipping cost (to & fro)
- All printers have gone through QC, In any case of manufacturer defects, inform us immediately within 7 days of receiving the printer.
- Warranty does not cover wear & tear parts and cosmetic issue that has no relation to printing performance.
- Replace of parts can only be done once confirmed troubleshooting from our end. Defected parts need to return to Jadi Life for internal claims.
- Parts that have been modified or tampered with are not covered by the warranty.
- Even if it is a full DIY (Do It Yourself) kit, that does not mean warranty cover damage during assembly.
- If it just minor scratches, please accept it as it would not affect the printer’s performance
- Any questions, feel free to PM us or Whatsapp @ Zero one zero 358 3271
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer. **Some parts need to 3D printed such as the LCD and Motherboard cover
- If you have trouble understanding, kindly refer to our video.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer are allowed but we will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
- Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.