Setiawangsa, WP kuala Lumpur
- Ensure transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Business
- At least 1 year working experience
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Year Experience : 1
CEKAP TECHNICAL SERVICES SDN BHD
Founded in 1994, CEKAP has grown into a niche provider for integrated project solutions, serving the oil & gas industry and other industry sectors. CEKAP has expanded into international markets with track record in the following regions: ASEAN (Brunei and Philippines), Middle East (UAE and Iraq), North Africa (Sudan) and Far East (South Korea and Japan).
To be a leading integrated project solutions provider
- To deliver quality and highest technical standards of work
- To prioritize safety, health and environment
- To operate on the principles of professionalism, transparency, innovation, competitiveness and integrity
- To understand and satisfy our customer’s needs and requirements
- To promote the wellbeing of employees and positive contribution to the community
- To create value for customers, employees and shareholders
BUSINESS ETHICS POLICY
Cekap Technical Services is fully committed to ensuring at all times an ethical business conduct that respects the laws and regulations in force.
The primary focus in our Business Conduct principles are:
• Business Integrity
• Fair Competition
• Disclosure of Information
• Protection of Identity
• Intellectual Property
We aspire to achieve our goals by flawlessly executing our business plans and by adhering to these guiding principles and the foundation policies that follow.
In an industry that demands the highest of safety standards, CEKAP has maintained an excellent safety record of zero LTI since its very first operations. This has been acknowledged from various Safety Awards won by CEKAP from its major clients