Admin. Cum Account Executive
Batu Cave, Selangor
• To handle full set of management accounts and financial reports.
• Prepare monthly invoice to customers, follow up on overdue customer payments and sales commission
• Handle accounts payable i.e. logging of suppliers' invoices, process payments upon maturity date &
liaise with suppliers' for any queries.
• Prepare and monitor cash flows.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepare related companies transactions and ensure reconciling items are followed up properly.
• Manage monthly staff & director claims, petty cash, payroll and monitor staff attendance.
• Handling and submission of SST.
• To liaise with external auditor, tax agent, co secretary, banker, government bodies and authorities when
• Ensure accounting records and systems are in compliance with company policies, approved accounting
standards and statutory requirements.
• To ensure proper filing of accounting documents and handle general office administration works.
• To perform and ensure month end and year end closing on time.
• Able to work independently on assigned duties.
• Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Undertake any ad-hoc assignment given by the management from time to time.
• Required Skill(s): Familiar with MYOB Accounting Software ( added advantages ), , familiar with
Microsoft Excel, words, Outlook, & Power Point.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and able to meet deadline.
• Has good communication skills, detailed and with an eye for figures.
• Analytical, good working attitude and able to work independently.
Year Experience : 3
• Able to start work immediately will be an advantage.
• Positive and Friendly
• Job type - Full time